She-Her

"Some day....." I wrote like this to her,
We were not good but friends of each other,
That's what she perhaps thought, 
But for me it was definitely not. 
She didn't knew I was in love with her,
I don't know whether it was her soul or body,
Because for me it was still shady. 
Well whatever it may be I was attracted,
To a girl who borrowed her skin from moon,
Her eyes from stars and smile from a table spoon.
Her heart is clear as Ganges in Gangotri
And her mind is sharp like the top of an X-mas tree.
Ah! Her hair, sign of extreme beauty,
Not quite long but black and silky.
Melody of a sitar and pitch of a flute,
Both come together and made her voice cute. 
I'm not born to see god so let it be her,
I would love to spend all our life together.
Never got a chance to spend time neither to talk, 
Oh yeah! I was absolutely not supported by my clock. 
Or I had many but never pulled up
'Cause I thought I'll get the time to mix sugar in the tea cup. 
It's been so long since I've seen her, 
Let me calculate, perhaps, it's been one year. 
-dpbian



Artist: u/sei_a on Reddit

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fireflies Are Coming Out

From “bits of paper” to “binary bits”

Hapiness