Reignited Love

I thought I'm done with love, then came you,
Such an enigmatic beauty, I never knew.
I wrote "I like you" but I realize it is love.
Love! White Love! More than that of dove.

Mesmerized were your eyes looking at that lake,
And trees in the back and hanging were our legs.
I was lost in my mind, perplexed what to do,
I forgot how to dream, my world painted blue.

Like Jambavant reminded Hanuman his powers,
So were your eyes, they cater me the bower.
I wish we've been in solitude to the place we went
On the day it was raining and we were in ascent.
Wish we had a deep talk about universe and its end,
Life and death, stars and sky and river and it's wend.




(Mesmerized were your eyes looking at that lake,
And trees in the back and hanging were our legs)




(I wish we've been in solitude to the place we went
On the day it was raining and we were in ascent)


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Fireflies Are Coming Out

From “bits of paper” to “binary bits”

Hapiness