Hapiness

Wondering what happiness is for me,
Is it some material thing, well what can it be.
Driving a fascinating car or a swifty bike,
Nah that's not near for what I like.
For me happiness is to just go there,
Sit for hours and watch them appear.
Not being surrounded by many human beings,
Silver water flowing, I love them seeing.
Sitting on the walkway bridge, I saw,
Beneath me passes a pigeon with shiny claw.
Birds from trees singing dulcetly,
And then nature goes musically.
Hanging are my legs down the walkway bridge,
Soul healing environment can't be bought by prestige.
This is the place where ends my suffer,
Nature wants to tell me something but I can't infer.
Wind blowing gently, followed by a breeze.
Rustling are the leaves like they are dancing with ease.
Water and stones quarreling, making the clatter,
All the time they did was giving me a flatter.
-dpbian




The "Walk Way Bridge"


"Hanging are my legs down the walkway bridge"







Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Fireflies Are Coming Out

From “bits of paper” to “binary bits”