Why I'm starting this blog?

Hello world!
I'm starting this blog with a hope that people would be able to know me, if aliens exist and if they are spying on us then they would be able to know me; know us. And for the worst case scenario if one day suddenly the world gets kaboom and hopefully Google data center stays good; and somehow some humans still survived and somehow they get to know how computers work; they will perhaps one day will know how we lived in the present day.

So this blog indeed is for the good for current civilization, this is for the noble cause, this is to let know those future people (your grand children) how miserably we lived in current times.

The person or thing that inspired me the most to start blogging was (with drum rolls) nothing. Ya absolutely nothing! I was just studying or better say trying to study and suddenly my brain thought that I'm bad (worst) at study thing; I've talents but only at a few of very useless things known to mankind. So out of nowhere idea came to start a blog. And here I'm writing a introduction of my blog to you.

Well I am glad that you made it this far below. Hope you'll enjoy and hope I'll take this seriously and continue writing and keep you posted and (the last and of the sentence) let the future generations know the misery and (oops!) contentment of the contemporary times.
Thank You.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fireflies Are Coming Out

From “bits of paper” to “binary bits”

Hapiness