Something New

Today I wanna do something new,
Something that can be done by few.
I wanna cross rocky terrain,
And would love climb high mountain. 

I wanna go to an island,
Full of trees, flowers like the god land,
A place with no one to disturb my mind
And let me grow into one of my kind. 

Today I wanna do something new,
Something that can be done by few. 

I wanna be with my gods, 
Meditate and cross the cosmos so broad,
Far-far away from the world so pale, 
Near to my mind and make it hale.

I wanna go to the holy books and scriptures 
In a way very new and not done by others
I'm sick of this world so lusty,
It sticks in my mind, makes it benty. 

Today I wanna do something new, 
Something that can be done by few. 

Out here it is not very green,
The spring has come but no one seems keen
I see the trees, I see the sun,
I see the grass they're dancing in fun. 
Smooth wind is touching my lobes,
I feel cozy, whirling are my clothes.
Sensing my heart and my mind, 
Relax free and getting them bind. 

Grass is dewed and my toes on ground,
My soul feels divine, my body is sound. 
I listen the birds, the dragon flies and brook's water
And now I hear their idyllic laughter. 
Mama nature is nursing her child,
Making his jaunt memorable and delight. 

Today I did something new, 
Something that could be done by few. 
-dpbian















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fireflies Are Coming Out

From “bits of paper” to “binary bits”

Hapiness