The Cattle

Shot on the evening of 18th of March 2018.



Today it will be exactly two years since I took the picture above. How emancipated I felt that day! I gave my last exam, mathematics, of class twelve boards. Knowing that I would fail still it felt so good and I was in contempt with me, I was more spiritual back then. Life of mine was more simple back then with a hope that future will be good.
There were new leaves on the trees, shiny and smooth, green leaves of the most awaited spring and then came the cattle heard with rattling cowbells and the scent spread as they passed by. Dry leaves unleashing their sweet smell as they decayed, that truly was a spring that I am gonna remember for my life. I hugged a tree and the tree hugged me back, I felt the spirit and I believe the spirit felt it back too. Serene was my experience and ravishing was the place. The country side of Jharkhand, to wrap in a single word, is awesome.
From there I've grown to something that even I do not know. Dilemma has taken up the clarity and the clarity left when life grew more serpentine. I tried to run away from everything but ended back to the point I started. But amidst all good things have happened too, I fell in love, had my first kiss and that too in the most cinematic way ever possible, near the temple under the nimbostratus clouds pouring all that they ever collected which made the place completely devoid of humans. This kiss episode for some another time.
So yeah, I've grown a lot from that time, both mentally and physically hope the economic growth too starts soon. I have written more things than what I did back then, writings are not great but it is from my cardio-muscular heart, lol.
Thanks For Reading.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Fireflies Are Coming Out

From “bits of paper” to “binary bits”

Hapiness